Universal Flash Light Speedlite Bounce Reflector Diffuser(White)
- 1) The diffuser is used to create exposures of even density over the entire surface of film.
- 2) Use the diffuser by placing it flush against the front of the lens and exposing through it.
- 3) The light that passes through the diffuser and on to the film will create an even density across the surface of the film.
- 4) Flash straight on if without our diffuser causes the light to go forward only and creates a harsh shadow behind the subject.
- 5) The flash with our diffuser installed and tilted at 45 degrees gives a nice soft wrap around of light with a soft shadow behind the subject.